The IM Saturday Monks Brunch: December 29, 2018
It’s the end of one year, the beginning of another. Time to reflect and time for expectation. We will reflect that in our approach to the Brunch today, giving you a chance to share about your own personal journey.
At this time of year we dwell in recall and possibility…
• • •
And so, our conversation around the Brunch table today will involve talking about the following themes:
Reflections on 2018
- What treasured memory will you retain from 2018?
- What was hard about your journey through 2018 and how did God and others help you through?
- What are some of your “favorite things” from 2018 — books or articles, movies, TV shows, plays, gadgets that enhanced your life, things that satisfied you in your work, recreational pursuits, vacations you enjoyed, or other travel that was invigorating, etc.?
Looking forward to 2018
- Do you have plans for something in 2019 that you are eagerly looking forward to?
- Have you set any personal goals for the New Year?
- Are you looking forward to reaching any milestones in 2019?
- What hopes and prayers are you holding for the year to come?